MORNING ROUTINES ARE EMPOWERING
One of the best ways to keep yourself on track with health and wellness is to craft a meaningful morning routine. Here’s how my mornings usually go. How do you craft your morning?
The first thing I do when I wake up is a morning devotion. I love to spend quality in prayer and I will read my bible- the best success book ever written. This is where I get my directions, guidance, and wisdom on a daily basis. I actually use my closet to do my devotion, I sit on a small stool in my closet and spent time in prayer(conversations with my creator). Sometimes, If I have something heavy on my heart, I will write in my journal, meditate on the truth and just stay in silence. Other time, I pray out loud. I anoint myself with some essential oils like Abundance, Believe Highest Potential. Either way, I’m conversing with my creator. I have found that this quality time spent alone helps me set the course of my day. I’m NOT frazzled.
I make my bed. I know, I know, what the big deal about making my bed you ask?? The simple act of making up your bed daily has been shown to decrease rates of depression and increase productivity throughout the day. Besides, I love returning to my neatly made bed at night time. #truth
I go downstairs to check on my kids. They are old enough now that they make their own breakfast. I make sure the house is not on fire…LOL. I get a glass of water with 2 drops of lemon and grapefruit essential oils, add 2-4 oz of Ningxia Red with a sachet of alkalime. I go back upstairs and turn on my Beachbody on Demand, I access Insanity or 80 Day Obsession. I work out on a daily basis for 30 minutes. I love an intense work out with a combination of cardio and high-intensity training. Afterwards, I go back to make my smoothie with 2 scoops of the vanilla and chocolate Pure Protein Complete, with colorful greens and fruits, I add kale, spinach, and all the berries. I add 4 Multigreens, 1/2 a tsp of Sulfurzyme, 1 TBSP of JuvaPower 1 tsp of MegaCal and Almond milk. I drink that as my breakfast.
AND ALL THE SUPPLEMENTS
I crush the supplement game. Legit. Here is what I take every morning:
- 1/2 tsp Sulfurzyme
- 2 Essentialzyme
- 1 Master Formula Sachet
- 2 Super B
- 4oz of Ningxia Red
- 1tsp of MegaCal
- 4 Omegagize
- 1TBSP JuvaPower
- 4 Multigreens
- Life 9 at night
Depending on my what is going on, If I have been around someone who is “sick”, then I take Inner Defense for a couple of days.
SO WHY DO I TAKE ALL OF THESE?
- Sulfurzyme: seriously your body needs sulfur, and sulfur and sulfa are not the same thing.
- Essentialzyme: if you can’t unlock your nutrition from food, how will your body run?
- Master Formula: everyone needs a multivitamin, and this one gives vitamins, minerals, and prebiotics.
- Super B: all the energy, plus brain power.
- NingXia Red: all the eye health, and body support in general
- JuvaPower: your liver will thank you.
- Multigreens: because all the chlorophyll and seaweeds.
- MegaCal: your bones need calcium especially as we get older
- Omegagize: because brain health
- Life 9(nighttime)- Your Gut depends on this. Your brain, skin, and immune system are all connected to your Gut.